Times with the Lense!

A Middlebrow yet Awesome ART!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Just bought Digital camera!

Hey! I was always excited about photography, and wanted to click a lot of photos. My obsession with natural beauty has finally forced me to buy a sony dsc w5(5.1MP).(It was the only Sony model I could afford!).
So here go first of my shots!(Click on Photographs to see real size)


He hE Myself!



My Ipod!



An Indian flavour to the IPOd!!!



My Study Table! I don't remember when it was last used for studying!!!!



I never knew the scene outside my stupid window can be so awesome...!



Any Guesses about what's goin on!!!!!



Guess Who! PATHAK!



And Ya THIS IS KAPIL!

Hoping the shots came out fine. Will add more later....
Comment if You please!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home