Times with the Lense!

A Middlebrow yet Awesome ART!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

And it's pouring and pouring!!!!

Shit! Damn! WTF!
This has been the life from the past few days. I got bruised in my right wrist skidding from the bike. Right leg was also slightly contused. And then passing time turned out to be herculean task. DSA exam was cancelled and that's where it all started screwing. Even typing about "shit happened" is straining my wrist!
Huh! All schedules stand screwed at the moment. And even while I'm sleeping, I'm not being spared. Bad dreams keep screwing me even in those supposedly replenishing hours!

The only respite these days has been the beautiful weather and the rains. So here I go clicking some photographs in the campus.










Warning: Even a slightest attempt to sympathesize would be considered as further mutiliating my patience and hence would be dealt accordingly!

So simply enjoy when it pours!!

Yup! That's the bruised hand!(3 days ago). I still am unable to write my diary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home